Merit applications must be complete and submitted by Friday, January 26, 2024, to be considered for the 2024 merit auditions. The deadline for merit auditions is strictly enforced. Applications must be submitted via website by 11:59 PM on deadline date. Submitted applications should be complete (photo, music selections, college materials, etc.).
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- Students must be residents of Berks County. Some scholarships require students to attend a Berks County school as well. RMF will confirm eligible scholarships with you.
- Recent photo for identification (this can be a simple photo from your phone camera).
- Non-refundable payment of $20 ($10/siblings) to cover uniform application fee for all merit scholarships (payable to RMF if sending a check). Families may request to have the fee waived on the application if there is a financial concern.
- Title of selection(s) to be performed at the audition, as well as the name of the accompanist if
you are using one.
- For students applying to audition for multiple instruments, please submit a separate application
for each instrument.
Applications should be complete at the time of submission. Students submitting incomplete applications risk losing their audition placement or review consideration.